How unions destroyed America

Unions destroy civilizations the same way Communism does: reward before performance. This incentivizes participation but not effectiveness, and creates a society that is favorable to parasites, thus breeds more of them.

Check out this rant from Craigslist:Detroit that explains this problem in detail:

UNIONS MADE DETROIT GO BANKRUPT!

WTF, IF YOU WANT TO WORK FOR $28/H AND YOU DONT WANA WORK FOR $14/H THEN ALL JOBS WENT TO CHINA AND MEXICO. HOW DO U FEEL NOW? WHY UNIONS INTIMIDATE COMPANIES IN DETROIT, WTF? WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZED CRIME ORGANIZATION IS THIS? IF U WORK FOR THE UNION U CANT GET FIRED ! WHY UNIONS CONTROL THE WAGES? WHAT KIND OF MAFIA IN A UNIFORM IS THIS? IF I WORK FOR THE UNION I CAN HAVE COFFEE WITH WHISKEY FOR LUNCH AND THEY STILL WILL NOT FIRE ME!

OH WELL, SO THEY SENT JOBS TO CHINA COS I DIDNT WANA WORK FOR $14/H , NOW I AM ON FOOD STAMPS , EVERYTHING I BUY IS MADE IN CHINA. DO YOU THINK I CAN GET MY MEDICAL AND DENTAL FROM THE GOVERNMENT? OOPS, THEY SHUT DOWN :(

i should get depressed cos i have no job and start smoking weed , i hope they legalize weed, so i can get high and forget that all jobs went to mexico and china , i live in a bankrupt city, my government is shutdown, THEY EVEN CLOSED THE MEMORIAL, I NEED TO GET DRUNK, SO I CAN FORGET EVERYTHING!

Comments

Popular Posts