Rick Santorum

Interesting to research Rick Santorum and see what his opinions are. I've heard of Santorum before, but never bothered to figure it out. It's a mixed bag. I like social conservatism because it leads to the happiest lives for the best people in our society; I'm not sure I want abortion to be legal, but want that to be a states' rights issue and it seems like Santorum is OK with that. I think drug legalization should be a states' rights issue as well, so California legalizes and we can watch to see if it falls apart. Not all issues are represented here, but team Santorum has done a great job of it.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    EQAUL OPPORTUNITY FOR A CARROT ON A SICK!!!

    CHEW ON IT UNTUIL YOU REALIZE THAT IT"S A TRICK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Subvert the dominant paradigm, don't be a solipsist.

Popular Posts